Where am I licenced to use Big Start Assemblies?

The licence allows you to use these with your school, church or house named in the application. This will generally be within your school, church or home, but if you occasionally hold assemblies/Collective Worship on different premises this is also included. It does not allow use of the resources in other schools or churches (unless this is the location of school assemblies) or other households not names on the application form.